Saturday, October 21, 2006

iPod therfore iAm.....iRate!


I have joined the iPod generation. It really is an amazing machine.

But.... The cacophony of tinny sounds eminating from the earphones of fellow passengers on UK public transport was enough to turn me to tune in and get an iPod of my own. A fellow passenger's iPod blaring from their ears is still not enough to actually hear what they're listening to. I was going mad..So rather than go iRate, I went iPod....and I rate it.

I didn't go the whole hog with the 60 gig though - the nano does me fine and it still has more memory than the computer my dad bought in 1987.

Apple has just announced a new iPod with proceeds going to the Aids effort in Africa. Check out the tips below for listening to your iPod on public transport....

No comments: